Paddington Village Car Park - free patient parking in Liverpool
Paddington Village Car Park provides ample free parking for patients and their visitors to Clatterbridge Cancer Centre – Liverpool.
Paddington Village Car Park
About Paddington Village Car Park
- Free patient parking just a five-minute walk from the hospital.
- Free wheelchair-accessible shuttle bus service between the new car park and the hospital. (Facemasks required and regular cleaning in place.)
- Electric vehicle charging points and bays for Blue Badge holders.
Using the car park
- The car park shutters are activated by movement sensors, so please continue to drive up to them slowly if they are down and they will open.
- Take a ticket at the entry barrier.
- Parking is reserved for patients and their visitors on Level 9. Overflow parking is available on Levels 10-12.
- Get your ticket validated when leaving Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool at the main reception desk for free parking.
- Use your validated ticket to gain pedestrian access to the car park and to operate the exit barriers on the ground level.
There is a free shuttle bus every 15 minutes (daytimes Mon-Fri) between Paddington Village Car Park and Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool.
Paddington Village Car Park to Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool
Buses to the hospital leave the bus stop on Smithdown Lane at the following times. There is a sheltered waiting area with seating directly outside the pedestrian exit of Paddington Village Car Park.
|07:15||07:30||07:45||08:00||Then at 00/15/30/45 minutes past the hour until 18:45 final departure|
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool to Paddington Village Car Park
|07:25||07:40||07:55||08:10||Then at 10/25/40/55 minutes past the hour until 18:50 final departure|