We are keen to involve patients and other users of our services in the research process.
You may have a view on research that you think would be useful for us to undertake, or you may wish to give an opinion about a specific project that we are planning. Whatever it is, your opinions are valuable to us. Getting involved in research is a voluntary process and is open to everyone.
There are several ways to support Research at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre:
- Providing ideas for research projects
- Getting involved in research focus groups
- Reviewing research materials such as patient information sheets
- Disseminating research results via media and at conferences
- Advising on the best ways to approach patients for clinical trials
If you are interested in becoming a public or patient representative for research at The Clattebridge Cancer Centre please contact Dr Lynda Appleton, Academic Nurse Researcher for more information.
0151 556 5438