Breast Cancer DIBH Study Day
Friday 13th July: Village Hotel, Bromborough from 12:30 - 17:00
Saturday 14th July: Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, Wirral from 09:00 - 13:00
Who Should Attend?
Radiographers and physicists looking to implement or expand the use of DIBH for breast cancer patients at their Centre. This study day will focus around the experience of The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, including the expansion from DIBH for left side only breast cancer patients to treating all breast patients in DIBH.
- Development of DIBH technique – all breast +/- nodes patients now treated with DIBH at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
- Scanning with DIBH
- Paperless process including virtual simulation, IMRT planning, simultaneous integrated boost and prescription to protocol
- DIBH treatment and imaging
- Scanning including immobilisation (Varian RGSC, Omniboard Macromedics)
- Virtual Simulation (Varian Eclipse)
- Computer Planning (Varian Eclipse)
- Treatment (Varian OBI and Truebeam)
£80 including Friday evening meal and entertainment at the Soul and Motown night at The Village Hotel. Accommodation is NOT included in cost.
To book a place on the course, and for more details, click here for the course flyer