Advanced Practice to Consultant Practice & Beyond
Friday 8th / Saturday 9th June 2018 at Jury’s Inn, Albert Dock, Liverpool
This event is to provide an insight on how to develop and embed Consultant Radiographer practice into a radiotherapy department. A number of Consultant Radiographers, Managers and a Clinical Oncologist will be presenting their experiences of roles, job plans and adherence to the 4 domains of consultant practice.
The University of Liverpool will be outlining the new online Radiotherapy MSc for radiographers.
Who Should Attend?
- Ambitious Radiographers, Physicists and Clinical Nurse Specialists who are considering the next steps in their career from basic grade radiographer through to advanced practice to consultant practice / medical physics expert
- Radiotherapy managers who are looking to implement Consultant Radiographer practice into their department
- Overview of Advanced, Expert & Consultant Radiographer practice
- Consultant Radiographers in practice – What can we learn from their experiences
- Introducing a Consultant Radiographer model in to clinical practice including the new IR(ME)R guidance
- Patient experience of cancer treatment
- Post graduate education for advanced & consultant practice
- Research in practice
- Project management of implementing new techniques - Medical Physics Expert perspective
- £145 (price includes Friday evening meal). Accommodation is NOT included in cost
To book a place on the course, click here for the flyer and follow the link to register