How do I get a second opinion?

You can ask your GP, consultant or hospital for a second or further opinion (an opinion about your health condition from a different doctor).

Although you don't have a legal right to a second opinion, a healthcare professional will consider your circumstances and whether a second opinion is needed.

For further information click here