Information for visitors
This page explains more about our current visiting policy and other arrangements in place to support patients and keep our hospitals safe.
Masks must still be worn throughout the hospital and in all clinical areas unless medically exempt. We continue to provide masks and hand sanitiser for you to use.
- Visiting hours on our inpatient wards are 10am to 8pm.
- Patients can have two visitors at a time.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell in any way.
- Clean your hands before entering the patient's room and again upon leaving.
- There may be additional restrictions for individual patients or inpatient areas. If you wish to contact the ward before your visit to check, you are very welcome to do so.
- We continue to be flexible to meet the needs of each patient so, if you are unable to visit during these times, just speak to a member of the nursing team on the ward.
Other arrangements to support inpatients
We have special arrangements in place to support inpatients:
If you don’t have access to email, please speak to the ward.
Daycase patients & Outpatients (incl Ward 1 Day Unit & Clinical Decisions Unit)
- One person is allowed to accompany a relative/friend when they are attending an outpatient appointment or daycase treatment.
- We continue to be flexible to meet the needs of each patient. If you have any special requirements or additional needs, just speak to a member of the nursing team in the department to discuss this before attending.