Staff Excellence Awards 2022: Shortlisted finalists announced
Posted 28th September 2022
On Friday 14th October 2022, we will be celebrating and recognising the teams and individuals who have been truly exceptional in The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre Staff Excellence Awards 2022. Every day, staff across The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre go over and above to deliver their very best for patients, colleagues and partner organisations.
Our staff awards are an opportunity for us to say thank-you and to celebrate their contribution as well as recognising those who have really excelled over the last year.
We have now announced the shortlisted finalists for six of the seven awards categories. (The Lifetime Achievement Award is a special award that will be announced on the night.) We want to say a huge thank-you to everyone who took the time to submit a nomination - it means a lot to the teams and individuals you nominated.
For full details of The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre Staff Excellence Awards 2022, visit our dedicated awards pages.
The shortlisted finalists are:
Patient Experience Award
- Chemotherapy Team, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Liverpool
- Susan Haslam, Patient Services Clerk
- Chemotherapy Team, Marina Dalglish Centre, Aintree
Team of the Year: Clinical
- Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression (MSCC) Team
- Radiotherapy Team
- Inpatient Care Team
- Speech & Language Therapy Team
Team of the Year: Non-Clinical
- Finance Team
- Clinical Education Team
- Business Intelligence Team
Unsung Hero of the Year: Clinical
- Dr Anna Olsson-Brown, Consultant in Medical Oncology
- Helen Flint, Consultant Pharmacist
- Linda Boyne, Haemato-Oncology Counsellor
Unsung Hero of the Year: Non-Clinical
- Therese Otty, TYA / Late Effects MDT Coordinator
- Richard Lacey, General Manager
- Neal Jones, Business Intelligence Development Lead
Spirit of Clatterbridge Award
- Sarah Turner, Cancer Support Worker
- Laura Jane Brown, Acute Oncology Senior Project Manager
- Jo Francis, Metastatic Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist
Lifetime Achievement Award
The winner of this special award will be announced on the night.