Easter Bank Holiday Services at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
Posted 12th April 2017
Bank Holiday Services at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
Please be aware of the following changes to services at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre over the Easter weekend and how they may affect you or your relatives.
Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy will be operating clinical services at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre - Wirral on Monday 17th April 2017.
- Chemotherapy will operate from Delamere and across peripheral clinics. There will also be home chemotherapy services.
- Radiotherapy will operate at CCC - Wirral and CCC – Aintree.
- The wards will be open as usual and there will be triage service.
- There are critical care, ANP and AONP nurses on duty.
- There will be Imaging radiographers on site to cover x-ray between 10 & 2 – outside of those hours will be on-call from home.
- There is reception cover available at CCC – Wirral from 9am-5pm and CCC - Aintree throughout the day. PharmaC will be open at CCC – Wirral.
Please note: There are no outpatient clinical services planned for Good Friday but there will be inpatient services and emergency on-call services which is the same as at weekends.
*Opening Hours for PharmaC*
Below are the opening hours for PharmaC over the Easter Holidays.
Good Friday- Closed
Easter Saturday- Open from 9am-1pm
Easter Sunday- Closed
Easter Monday- Open from 9am-4.30pm