Celebrate the Queen's Jubilee for Clatterbridge
Her Majesty the Queen is celebrating 70 years on the throne this year and we’ve all been given a super long bank holiday weekend to celebrate!
Could you mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee by joining the festivities and raising vital funds for The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity? With your help, we can continue to provide the very best care and develop life-saving treatments for people with cancer in our area.
How you can get involved
- Host a street party: organise a gathering for family, friends or neighbours. Tombolas, raffles or bake sales are a great way to collect donations for Clatterbridge.
- Channel your inner royalty and have a Jubilee Dress Down (or Dress Up!) Day at work or school, with a suggested £1 donation to Clatterbridge.
- Did you know Mr. Potato Head was first sold in 1952? Discover other useless facts and host a Platinum Jubilee Quiz and charge teams to take part.
- The 70 Challenge: raise £70, bake 70 cupcakes, run 70 laps round your block or do 70 star jumps each day. Collect sponsorship for your own personal challenge!
- Party like it’s 1952! Go vintage and theme your fundraising to celebrate the 1950s, when the Queen acceded to the throne.
For support with your fundraising, use the form on this page or contact Elspeth, Jayne or Antony in the Charity Team on 0151 556 5566 or via email@example.com