Walk 10,000 steps a day in March to support patients & research at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
Can you take on the Facebook "March For Clatterbridge" Challenge? Get a FREE Clatterbridge T-Shirt when you raise over £25!
Walk 10,000 steps a day throughout March & raise money to support local people in our community affected by cancer. Simply, click here to create your Facebook Challenge or click here to set up a JustGiving fundraiser and ask your friends & family to donate as you walk 10,000 steps a day.
Print off your own March For Clatterbridge Calendar below and add your miles in each day.
How the money you raise helps:
- £5 would provide a patient with a 360° Toothbrush for patients experiencing oral sensitivity during treatment.
- £10 would provide a patient with an arts activity pack.
- £50 could fund a massage gun for patients to help relieve pain or discomfort.
- £100 could fund the cost of providing counselling to a patient who requires additional support during their treatment at Clatterbridge.
- £200 could fund the cost of a days nursing support to patients on clinical trials, allowing our patients to be amongst the very first in the world to benefit from the latest scientific breakthroughs.