Our collection tubs have gone virtual!
In anticipation of non-essentials shops opening their doors again, we’re delighted to introduce our Virtual Collection Tubs. Our collection tubs in local businesses are an important part of our fundraising, and in 2019 raised a whopping £20,000. We’ve been thinking about how our incredible supporters can still make kind donations in the most safe and hygienic way.
Instead of a physical collection tub, all you need to do is print off one of the posters below, depending on the area of your business. Then simply display the poster on your counter top or till area.
How it works…
When your customers hover their smart phone camera over the QR code on the poster, they will be taken straight to our Just Giving page where they can quickly and easily make a donation of their choice.
The donations made via the QR codes on each of the posters below will go to one of the The Clatterbridge Cancer Charitie’s Just Giving campaigns, and will display the total raised from virtual collection tubs in each of the four areas we cover, including North Liverpool, South Liverpool, Cheshire and Wirral/ North Wales.
- There’s no physical collection tub to gather germs.
- JustGiving no longer charges admin fees so every donation made in your virtual collection tub goes straight to The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity, just like a real collection tub.
- The QR Code on your poster makes it quick and easy for your customers to donate.
- Displaying a visible poster in your business clearly shows that you’re supporting a charity in line with Corporate Social Responsibility.
- No handling of coins and notes allows people to make a donation without the need for contact with others or other services.
Tracking your own total…
You can also choose to keep track of the total collected in your own virtual collection tub at your business, by setting up your own virtual collection tub Just Giving page and creating your QR Code for your poster, which will be unique to your business or fundraising activity. Just get in touch and we can take you through a few simple steps to set you up.
You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 01515565566.
Whichever option you choose, all the donations made via our virtual collection tubs will go towards helping to transform cancer care in our region for generations to come.
Thank you again for your support throughout these challenging times.
If you have any questions about our virtual collection tub then please do not hesitate to get in touch.