How Your Donations Are Helping
It’s thanks to your support that we can help to make our hospitals such a special place, helping local people affected by cancer get the best possible care & funding life-saving research.
By supporting us, you are helping to:
- fund life-saving cancer research into new treatments, such as funding doctors first steps into the world of lab-based cancer research.
- support new projects put forward by staff and volunteers, for example, funding massage guns for patients experiencing pain.
- enhance the environment across our centres, allowing us to partner with the Liverpool Royal Philharmonic to bring workshops and performances for patients and visitors.
- invest in the leading technologies helping to deliver better outcomes for people with cancer.
Examples of how the money you raise helps:
- £5 would provide a patient with a 360° Toothbrush for patients experiencing oral sensitivity during treatment.
- £10 would provide a patient with an arts activity pack.
- £50 could fund a massage gun for patients to help relieve pain or discomfort.
- £100 could fund the cost of providing counselling to a patient who requires additional support during their treatment at Clatterbridge.
- £200 could fund the cost of a days nursing support to patients on clinical trials, allowing our patients to be amongst the very first in the world to benefit from the latest scientific breakthroughs.
Thank you so much for your support!
Click below for more ways to support Clatterbridge Cancer Charity!