Man vs Mountain
When: 3 Sept 2016
What: Brutal but beautiful, will you conquer Snowdon?
The sell out event returns for 2016
This legendary mountain adventure race starts at sea level in the stunning Caernarfon Castle and weaves its way to the summit of Snowdon and down the other side into Dinorwic Quarry where there is an array of punishing obstacles, including the infamous Vertical Kilometre, for you to tackle before you can cross the finish line victorious.
This race is not for the faint hearted.
Let's Raise Money
Almost half of us will develop cancer in our lifetime, but with your help, we can transform cancer care in our region and face this challenge head on. Our Events Team will be on-hand to provide fundraising advice and tips, along with encouragement and advice throughout your training.
• Stunning Journey from Sea to Summit
• Special Edition Tech Tee worth £15
• Medal for all Finishers
• Fully Timed Course with Splits
• On course Pit-Stops with water and snacks
• Fully Waymarked route
• Chocolate and water at finish
• Free beer at the afterparty
• Free post event photograph
• Free bag transfer from start to finish
• Free hot soup at the finish
Sign up today, then contact us for your fundraising pack