Trek Everest Base Camp
What: Trek Everest Base Camp
Cost: £450 registration fee
Fundraising: £4,000 minimum sponsorship
Discover the Himalayas like you’ve never seen them before on this charity adventure
Nowhere else on Earth has a greater diversity of landscapes within as small an area as Nepal. It is widely acknowledged as one of the most spectacular trekking destinations in the world. Presiding over everything is the highest point on the planet – Mount Everest. The challenge is to trek to Everest Base Camp. It is an incredible journey offering panoramic views across a magical landscape of snow-capped peaks and mighty glaciers. This is the challenge of a lifetime to the roof of the world.
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Himalayas on the flight to Lukla
- Marvel at world-renowned scenery of snow-capped mountains and glaciers
- Visit the sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar
- Discover the rich Buddhist culture of traditional villages
- Witness sunset over Nuptse peak
- Climb Kala Pattar for beautiful vistas of Everest and other Himalayan giants
- Experience a huge sense of achievement when reaching Base Camp Everest
Once you have registered, the team at the Clatterbridge Cancer Charity will be in touch to talk everything Everest Base Camp with you.
Alternatively, call us 0151 556 5566