Trek Everest Base Camp
Discover the Himalayas like you’ve never seen them before on this charity adventure
Nowhere else on Earth has a greater diversity of landscapes within as small an area as Nepal. It is widely acknowledged as one of the most spectacular trekking destinations in the world. Presiding over everything is the highest point on the planet – Mount Everest. The challenge is to trek to Everest Base Camp. It is an incredible journey offering panoramic views across a magical landscape of snow-capped peaks and mighty glaciers. This is the challenge of a lifetime to the roof of the world.
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Himalayas on the flight to Lukla
- Marvel at world-renowned scenery of snow-capped mountains and glaciers
- Visit the sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar
- Discover the rich Buddhist culture of traditional villages
- Witness sunset over Nuptse peak
- Climb Kala Pattar for beautiful vistas of Everest and other Himalayan giants
- Experience a huge sense of achievement when reaching Base Camp Everest
How To Take Part
To sign up for this challenge you will need to pay a registration fee and pick from one of the follow two payment options:
1.Option 1 (Minimum Sponsorship) - You pay a £399 registration fee plus airport taxes approx. £340 and agree to raise £3750 sponsorship for the charity of your choice. You will pay the airport taxes approx.10 weeks prior to departure.
2.Option 2 (Own Place) - You pay a £399 registration fee, plus £2050 for the balance of the tour costs, plus airport taxes approx. £340. You will be invoiced for the balance of the £2050 tour cost and the airport taxes approx. 10 weeks prior to departure.
For more information please visit Classic Tours