Climb Kilimanjaro 2018
The Challenge of a Lifetime
Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and one of the largest free standing mountains in the world. Do something amazing and climb Kilimanjaro for The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity.
Follow the spectacular Machame Route to the rocky summit - a popular path with impressive views and wide variety of habitats. This is a very challenging trek at high altitude but the rewards are immense. Marvel at dramatic lava towers, glaciers and ice cliffs along the way. On reaching the ‘Roof of Africa’, you’ll feel an incredible sense of achievement. This really is the challenge of a lifetime.
- Climb the highest mountain in Africa
- Follow the popular Machame route
- Dramatic scenery and panoramic views
- Watch sunrise from the 'Roof of Africa'
- Fulfil a huge personal achievement