Classic Inca Trail
Take one of the most beautiful trekking trails on the planet
Our charity trek follows the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - the Lost City of the Incas. It is one of the world’s most fascinating and important archaeological finds and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. The Inca Trail is rated amongst the ten best trekking trails on the planet due to its striking beauty, ancient Inca ruins and diverse ecological zones.
- Trek the REAL Inca Trail - the classic route to Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Witness sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Marvel at the Lost City of the Incas
- Discover historic Cusco
- Cost of getting to and from UK airport
- Travel Insurance (find out more)
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges – these charges fluctuate on a daily basis and once you have registered we will write to you with further information.
- Visa Application (where applicable)
- Administration Fee £60 plus VAT (if participant extends their stay following end of challenge)
- Administration Fee £60 plus VAT if a participant transfers to a future challenge. (NB the administration fee for transfers on the Peru Inca Trail challenge will be £195 plus £12.00 VAT if trail permits have already been purchased at the time a transfer request is received).
For more information on the Classic Inca Trail, along with training and fundraising advice, call 0151 556 5566 or complete our enquiry form.
Sign up today or find out more with our travel partner Global Adventure Challenges.