GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I/We understand that this is a fundraising event and I/we pledge to raise at least the minimum required for taking part in 3-2-1 Run Green.
- Entry fees are non-refundable as they help the Charity to cover the cost of staging the event.
- 3-2-1 Run Green is not a competitive race.
- By participating, I/We understand that participation in this event is at my/our own risk and that the organisers cannot be held responsible for injury, accident, loss, damage, or public liability caused or sustained as a result of participation.
- I/We can confirm that I/we have a reasonable state of health and fitness; if there are any concerns about my/our physical condition required to take part that I will consult with a doctor first.
- I/We understand that the powder paint is harmless to participants and if I have any concerns I will read the full details prior to participating - these are available from the event team and at registration on the day.
- I/We understand that Clatterbridge Cancer Charity may take photographs of me/us participating in 3-2-1 Run Green and permit the Charity to use these images for promotional purposes. Please contact a member of staff on the day if you do not wish for any photograph to be used.
- If signing for a young adult/child, I/we give permission for their photograph to be used.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- I/We have read and accepted the conditions of entry to 3-2-1 Run Green, an event created and staged by Clatterbridge Cancer Charity, and accept the rules and regulations associated with it.
- If you, or your guests, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please do not attend the event.
- Participants will follow all guidelines provided on the day by the team from The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity.
- All participants will follow UK Government guidelines set out and required at that time.