GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I/We understand that this is a fundraising event and I/we pledge to raise at least the minimum required for taking part in Glow Green.
- Entry fees are non-refundable as they help the Charity to cover the cost of staging the event.
- Glow Green is a walk and not a race.
- By participating, I/We understand that participation in this event is at my/our own risk and that the organisers cannot be held responsible for injury, accident, loss, damage, or public liability caused or sustained as a result of participation.
- I/We can confirm that I/we have a reasonable state of health and fitness; if there are any concerns about my/our physical condition required to take part that I will consult with a doctor first.
- I/We understand that Clatterbridge Cancer Charity may take photographs of me/us participating in Glow Green and permit the Charity to use these images for promotional purposes. Please contact a member of staff on the day if you do not wish for any photograph to be used.
- This event is for over 16 year-olds only.
- I/We have read and accepted the conditions of entry to Glow Green, an event created and staged by Clatterbridge Cancer Charity, and accept the rules and regulations associated with it.
- I/We accept responsibility for ourselves while on the event route. The Charity will not be registering participants in and out of the event.
- Any litter MUST be discarded yourself into a local bin, or taken home with you.
- Payment methods will be communicated to participants prior to the event, but it should be generally accepted that contactless will be the preferred method of payment.
- If you, or your guests, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please do not attend the event.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they and their guests comply with all social distancing measures where possible / implemented by Clatterbridge Cancer Charity.
- All participants should remain in their groups and not mix with others where possible.
- Participants will follow all guidelines provided on the day by the team from Clatterbridge Cancer Charity.
- All participants will follow UK Government guidelines set out and required at that time.