Human resource policies
If you wish to request a copy of one of the Human Resources policies listed below, please contact Michelle Pennington, Document Control Manager & FOI Lead, on ext. 5521.
Here is a list of our Human Resource policies:
- Annual Leave and Bank Holiday Leave Policy
- Attendance Management Policy & Procedure
- Bullying & Harassment Policy
- Disciplinary Policy & Procedure
- Employment Checks Policy
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Home Working Policy & Procedure
- Induction Policy
- Learning and Development Policy
- Long Service Awards Policy
- Managing Performance Policy & Procedure
- Change Management Policy and Procedure
- Overpayments & Underpayments Policy
- Personal Appraisal Development Review (PDR) Policy
- Probation Period Policy
- Raising Concerns Policy
- Removal and Relocation Policy
- Retirement Policy
- Stress Management Policy
- Substance Misuse Policy & Procedure
- Temporary Posts Policy
- Time and Facilities For Accredited Trade Union Representatives Policy
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave Policy
- Special Leave Policy
The Trade Union Facility Time Publication
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations took effect on 1 April 2017.
What does facility time cover?
As part of these new regulations, facility time will cover duties carried out for the trade union or as a union learning representative, for example, accompanying an employee to disciplinary or grievance hearing. It will also cover training received and duties carried out under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Click here for The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre's Trade Union Facility Time information, covering the period 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022.