An individual working in a clinical role who has made an exceptional contribution to the Trust and its services but whose contribution and role often goes unrecognised. They show dedication and commitment to their role and make a genuine difference to others.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Compassion and concern for the wellbeing of patients and colleagues
- Being a valued member of their team
- Listening to others, involving patients and colleagues in decisions and valuing their contributions
- Consistently going above and beyond for patient care and their team
- Upholding the Trust values