A clinical team who consistently demonstrate great team working to deliver an efficient and high-performing service. They have successfully improved services, overcome barriers and/or implemented change for the benefit of their patients, with a continued focus on the quality and safety of the care they provide.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- How the team has worked together to achieve success
- Examples of how the team works innovatively and/or overcomes challenges
- Quality improvement work that has helped improve patient experience/outcomes
- A flexible and can-do approach by team members
- Upholding the Trust values